Real estate executions and real estate law.
Gianluca Sposato has represented developers, lenders and borrowers at all stages of both successful and troubled real estate development projects.
The Firm provides legal assistance with judicial sale within the framework of insolvency proceedings for the protection of the execution debtor’s property rights, the co-owners and heirs rights, with examination of documentation relating to the proceedings, identification of legal issues and case resolution.
- renegotiation of credit to prevent the sale of property seized for judicial sale
- creditors’ and debtors’ rights
- acquisition and financing of distressed properties
- the seizure of property in a judicial sale, or of a secured debt
- review of the estimated value of the liened property and loan documentation
- evaluation of lien perfection and priority interests and the prospect of recourse from other assets or guarantors.